Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday blues...

Monday blues...Everything seems so slow, the time on my wrist watch, the traffic, the people around, etc... Got a call from my friend, Kamal, and decided to meet up with him for lunch in Bangsar Village. Took me 45mins to washed myself and speed off for the rendezvous. Thank God i wasn't late... Neither one of us were waiting. Kamal was already chewing on something,..(hmm..some  bun, i think)....didn't bother to ask though. My stomach was already making some cave-echo sound, so we sat at the restaurant near cold storage ( cant remember the name of the restaurant) and started to order some food. I was recommended by Kamal to try their beef pie. So, i did..   Kamal was right!! The beef pie was absolutely marvelously delicious....uuhhh, si'dik ai!!!( that's what Bidayuh would say). Anyways, after lunch, we went to MPH bookstore. And i found this wonderful book, Young Asian Design. I was really fondly in love with it, unfortunately, my cash flow wasn't flowing in a right path. It cost RM150. DAMN!!!!! Knowing that i haven't started my Christmas shopping yet, gets me worried over the presents. Thats when you started to have crazy imaginations over your money, your needs, how i wish i could grow my own money tree, with diamonds and golds, how i wish i could work with Santa and help him giving out presents, .....bla bla bla bla... Come back to the reality, i'm broke! But i'm thankful and happy for my life. Thats what matters!...About the book, i'll get it next year..soon! 
In the evening, me and Emi had dinner at Asia Cafe, right before my
 Japanese class. On the way to my Japanese class, we stopped by at the
 DVD shop and bought a drama series, called Weeds. Its a comedy series about this widow selling and dealing weeds in the suburbs. We watched it after i got home from my class. It is very subversive, satirical and hilarious story! Recommended by me, myself and i.......watch it!!! Even better if you got a joint... 

3 comments:

Tim said...

hey Joe! Start blog also dint tell! Dint know u can write so well ah! hey, u are always welcome to lend me that series! haha

JD (NOT MY REAL NAME) said...

how much is your japanese class? you learn the language? the kanji and katakana is it? even the character?

joseph dures said...

Thanks Tim!!..will lend u d series.