Saturday, December 20, 2008

Anakena's love portion...

Now I'm seating here with a bottle of red wine, Anakena from Chile, thinking about how sad my Christmas gonna be...don't worry...getting used to it anyway. Its my 3rd year here, in this f*%$&#g west side. I miss having my festive celebration at my hometown. I miss my dad, my friends, the hospitality (even when you don't need them), the foods,.etc. I'm not saying that things here are sucked. It's just not the same. While I'm thinking about all those sad things, good things also around me, to comfort me, to make me worthy, to change me to a better person,.... my only love. That's her. Just in front of me now. Lying there, feeling tipsy and sleepy, and always looking gorgeous. She's my engine, my fuel, my generator, my power source, my cold-ice-chrysanthemum tea-when-you're-stuck-in- the-middle-of-the-dessert, my life. When I'm sad, and when a bottle of red wine doesn't really helps, she could be the only thing in this world  that could make my level of sadness decrease. Thats one of the signs that could assure you, you're in deep love! 

No comments: