Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Food Bazaar, Segi College Subang Jaya.

It has been so long since the last time i went to college that early. I reached there around 8.20am. Before that I didn't even had a good sleep. I think I slept only for 2 hours. The rest of the time i was on my bed, was trying my best to find my comfort zone and position. Maybe I was stressed thinking about the food bazaar. Alright, back to college. I got ready almost everything except for the ice cubes and my red shirt ( our group were suppose to wear red- i forgot ). I called the "iceman" earlier, and waited for almost an hour. Luckily, the ice supplier for the canteen was around. So I got 1 bag from him. 
So,let the game begin!!


 
Morning was a bit slow. Tim's muffin sells good in the morning. My mocktails were selling a bit slow. But after some shaking on the shaker, people started to come and see what was going on there. I was pretty shocked noticing that the students love the mocktails. I guess they enjoyed watching me making it and shaking it. Surprisingly, my mocktails sells like " durians". I realized  that people don't mind paying more for something good. My mocktail was served in a very small cup ( 6.oz ) and I charged RM2 for it. People still asking for it. I sold amazingly 72 cups. That was a good start for me. I should really open my own bar next time. Thanks to my team mates, Timothy and Cynthia. Without them I'd be crawling back to class. They helped a lot. The food bazaar was a success.! Yatta!!! やった!!

No comments: